Archive for 2007
Welcome to TripleInt.com. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following disclaimer/ terms and conditions of use. The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to TripleInt.com. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages on this website is for your educational use and general informational purposes only. TripleInt.com’s website provides general information and is not specific advice to any user. It is subject to change without notice.
- TripleInt.com is an educational publication on proprietary trading systems, including intuitive views and models on timing the NIFTY Index. We are not licensed as investment or financial advisors, planners or securities broker, dealer of any kind. We do not solicit or recommend investment in any investment products discussed in our site. It is the responsibility of the subscriber/user to consult with a qualified investment professional before making any investment decisions.
- TripleInt.com is providing the web site and information on an ‘AS IS’ basis and neither TripleInt.com nor any third parties involved in production and distribution of TripleInt.com website and materials provide any warranty or guarantee as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- Under no circumstances shall TripleInt.com be liable for any claims arising out of use of unauthorized or illegal reproduction of TripleInt.com’s website or the information contained in the web site.
- TripleInt.com and any other third parties involved in the creation, production, or delivery of this web site and the information contained disclaim any and all responsibility and shall not, in any event, be liable for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs or obligations, including any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to, loss of use, loss of data, loss of business profits, loss of opportunity, business interruption, personal injury, or any other pecuniary loss whatsoever and howsoever caused to the user or suffered by the user, arising out of or in connection with the use or misuse of the TripleInt.com web site or the information in the web site or with any delay or inability by the user to use the TripleInt.com web site or the information contained, whether any such damages arise in contract, tort, strict liability, or by way of any other legal theory, even if TripleInt.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The results posted by TripleInt.com are based on our proprietary trading model’s performance based on historical data. Past performance results are hypothetical and future signals may not produce similar results. Moreover, a lot of factors like slippage, commissions, execution risks and taxes are not factored in the past performance and can adversely affect the future results of an actual portfolio significantly.
- Investing in financial products including but not limited to stocks, ETFs, options and mutual funds carry a high degree of risk. The financial products used as the underlying for TripleInt.com’s trading model are extremely volatile and carries a significant risk of loss of capital. Use of leveraged instruments or capital is extremely volatile and can lose more than the invested capital. It is solely the user’s responsibility to determine the suitability of any investment if they choose to act on any information presented in TripleInt.com
- You acknowledge and accept that the TripleInt.com website may be temporarily unavailable from time to time due to regular ongoing maintenance or other failures and interruptions including but not limited to hardware server, network or communication failure.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You solely accept all responsibility and accountability if you decide to act on any information in TripleInt.com.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The content of this website including downloadable documents or any email communication from TripleInt.com cannot be broadcast, transmitted, copied, replicated, dispersed, distributed or republished in any form to others through electronic or any other medium. Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages.
- TripleInt.com may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and are not liable for any damages or claims arising out of any use of linked websites.
- If you do not agree to be bound by the above disclaimer/terms and conditions, please immediately discontinue any use of this web site.